Founded in 1989, Continental Construction, Inc. has grown to be a leader in the Metro DC construction industry through exceptional focus and leadership. Under the capable leadership of founder and CEO Jim Simpson, this focus has produced a wide range of project experience and a diverse group of clients — for both public and private sector clients.
These multi-disciplined projects, some with construction values up to $10 million dollars, serve as examples of Continental Construction’s ability to provide customized service to a variety of clients with different requirements.
That’s the foundation upon which Continental Construction, Inc. has been built — earning the praise, trust, and referrals of loyal and satisfied clients.
- Department of Small and Local Business Development DSLBD
- Maryland Department of Transportation MDOT
- Metropolitan Washington Airport DBE
- Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority LDBE
- Minority-owned 8(a) contractor certified by the U. S. Small Business Administration.
- Prince George's County Minority Business Enterprise
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority